1. Parents and student will strictly follow school Rules and Regulations given
below and in brochure.
2. Parents will not resist vaccinations at school for polio, typhoid or any other
disease approved and ordered by Government
3. It is strictly prohibited to be cross with school staff, abusing or hurting
them in any case may cause student’s name struck off
from school register.
4. If parents withdraw admission with in a month after depositing all fees, only
tuition fee will be refunded in that case.
5. No inter-campus transfer case will be entertained after student’s admission
during current academic session.
6. After student’s inter-campus transfer, the fee structure of 2nd campus will be
followed. (2nd campus means the campus to which
student is transferred).
7. School visit will not be allowed during parent interview and child
assessment/test days. Orientation session will be organized for
parents after admission.
8. Academic session will be of 12 months. Fees will be paid for all the 12 months
despite of any pandemic situation. Fees must
be paid before the 10th of each month.
9. It is not appreciated for parents to form any social media group with other
parents of same campus/class. Such efforts usually
cause new problems instead of resolving issues. Using social media to distort school’s or school related
person image is strongly