Nurturing generations to serve the role as leaders of Ummah.
To motivate the students in becoming future leaders,capable of providing guidance to the Muslim Ummah in all spheres of life and lead the contemporary world in accordance with the teachings of Islam.
The School is developing the holistic personality of the students. We schedule Students Week, Excursions Trips, Book Fairs, Writing Competitions, Spelling Bee Competition, Language Fairs, Science Fairs and Debates etc.
We believe that Allah (SWT) is the source of knowledge and all the streams of knowledge guide us to oneness of Allah (SWT). All the subjects taught in school are linked with Islamic concepts. In this way we develop moral values among the children.
Instructions for Registration
1. Registration Forms will be available from Monday 5th April 2021 till Tuesday 20th April 2021.
2. Registration Forms will be available from school office Time 09:00 am – 12:00 noon (Monday To Thursday & Saturday).
3. Bring original NADRA Birth Certificate for registration.
4. Attach a photocopy of NADRA Birth Certificate and three passport size photographs along with filled Registration Form.
5. Submit Registration Form along with above mentioned necessary documents in school office before 20th March 2021.
6. After 20th March 2021 Registration Forms will not be received.
7. Entrance test will be held on Tuesday 25th April 2021.